The preconfigured ARIADNE/Mobile suite – combined with transmission and GSM/UMTS network hierarchy management capabilities – designed to address operators’ needs for inventory management and planning activities in the fast developing mobile network world.
The application provides all the necessary tools for easy query, manage, update and plan the complete mobile network. The solution is based on a comprehensive network resource inventory, what provides detailed information on the network elements and enables operator to query the database under a wide range of criteria. The multi-layer capacity management – from the underlying infrastructure up to the top layer of the service hierarchy – assures an integrated resource-service model and makes it easy and quick to compose and route new circuits and services or redesign existing ones in an efficient and controlled way.
The solution integrates advanced planning capabilities what provides separated design area for reconfiguring the existing network or developing it further with new network elements. The design area is derived from the actual resource inventory, the continuous connection with it assures consistency between the actual and planned state of the network.
Key features are:
- GSM, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS network hierarchy management with MSC/SGSN pool area handling
- Mobile Access and Core network management
- Synchronization, signaling and OAM network management
- PDH, SONET/SDH, ATM, Ethernet, IP/MPLS, FR, DWDM transmission network management
- ‘On the fly’ generated intelligent engineering drawings
- Predefined printed reports and exports
- Interface connection capabilities to different OSS components
- Support of network planning and reconfiguring in separated design area
- Tracked operations, history
- Flexible user account policy
DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US IN ORDER TO ASK AN ONLINE DEMONSTRATION!